Preliminary Review Form
Preliminary Review Fees
Before you begin the formal application process this form is necessary to begin your application process. Please note that this is a review NOT an application.
• Initial Review – $200 Maryland Filling fee – This is an initial application.
• Initial Review – $100 Maryland Filling fee – This is an initial application for child, sibling or parent of a member of the Maryland Mayflower Society in good standing.
• Initial Review – $100 Maryland Filling fee – This is an initial application for a Junior Life membership, for a child under the age of 18 of a member of the Maryland Mayflower Society in good standing.
• Supplemental Review – $50 Maryland Filling fee
Maryland Filling fees are not refundable. Both printed and online forms must be accompanied by the filing fee. Send checks to the State Historian. In addition, if and when the Maryland Historian approve your application for transmission to the General Society of Mayflower Descendants in Plymouth for final review and hopefully approval, a non-refundable Plymouth filing fee of $75 must accompany it. We will ask for that fee at the time we send your completed and Maryland approved application to you for signature. Finally, member annual dues are $50 ($40 if paid by March 1 each year).
1) Mail-In Option
You may download and print the Maryland Mayflower Preliminary Review Form, and complete your lineage. This form along with a check made out to the Maryland Mayflower Society for the appropriate filing fee should be mailed to the Maryland Mayflower Society Historian at the following address:
Dwight N. Mason, 7307 Broxburn Court, Bethesda, MD 20817-4754
2) Online Form Submission Option
You may fill out the Maryland Mayflower Preliminary Online Review Form, and complete your lineage. Before the form is submitted the appropriate filing fee should be paid through the Maryland Mayflower online shop and your payment transaction number included.
Post-Review Process For Formal Application
Apply for Membership After your preliminary form has been reviewed, you will begin the formal application process. For more information or any questions please email the Historian of the Maryland Society of Mayflower Descendants at the following address: email@example.com. You should mark your e-mail subject line “Request For Information” The Historian will advise you on the preparation of an application for membership.
Please note that membership will not be conferred until:
1) Your application has been approved by the Maryland State Historian of the Maryland Society of Mayflower Descendants
2) Your application has been approved by the Historian General of the General Society of Mayflower Descendants
3) You have paid the Review fees for the Maryland Society of Mayflower Descendants
4) You have paid the Application fees for the General Society of Mayflower Descendants